[fluka-discuss]: Normalize for the real number of primaries

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 18:00:17 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am running a simulation where I produce neutrons with spallation using
protons. The results that i get with scoring, for example the usrbdx,
for the neutrons are normalized for the numper of proton (the
primaries). To normalize to the neutrons what I have to do? I have seen
that for a proton produces in average 12 neutron.

Best regards and thank you for your time, Alessandro Calamida.