[fluka-discuss]: Activation model and EVAPORAT card errors

From: Tamer Tolba <t.tolba_at_fz-juelich.de>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 18:42:45 +0200

Dear all,

In my attached simplified test fulka model "InActTest.inp and Act_test.flair", I trying to score the specific activation on a target body. I am following the instructions of exercise 15 (Activation). I am also compiling the executable file with linking to "ldpmqmd" as Paola suggested to other use before.

I think I followed all instructions in the example model, however I got the following errors:

1- When I try to run with PHYSICS/EVAPORAT card with MODEL set at default "Ignore", I get error 1_errorEvaportCard_Run.png.

2- When I set MODEL to "New Evap with heavy frag", I get an immediate error on the terminal 2_errorEvaportCard_ActTest.png. And fluka re-set the MODEL option to "Ignore" automatically!

3- Exercise 15 works fine as it is downloaded from the course website. The option MODEL is set to "New Evap with heavy frag" by default. Now, when I try to change it to "Ignore" (in order to check if I gonna reproduce my test model error) I get the same immediate error on the terminal 3_errorEvaportCard_Ex15.png. And fluka re-set the MODEL option to "New Evap with heavy frag" automatically!

So, it seems that I have no control over the EVAPORT option selection!

I am not able to spot the mistake in the Act_test.inp model! And I don't understand why I have no control over the MODEL options of the EVAPORAT card!

Regards,

Tamer

--
Dr. Tamer Tolba