Re: Fluka Calculation for Induced Activity

From: Sebastien WURTH <wurth@ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2008 - 08:52:02 CEST

Hello,

If using $FLUPRO/flutil/usrsuw on resnuc unformatted files you got two
files : one *_sum.lis and *_tab.lis.
You are talking about *.sum.lis and you got indeed 3 tables.
1) The results in nuclei/primary with relative error for every A
2) The results in nuclei/primary with relative error for every Z
3) The results in nuclei/primary with relative error for every
(possible) element in a matrix

Of course isotopes with A=4,3,2,1 exist, you can see them in the matrix
: it is H3, H2, H1, He3, He4
They are produced in your nuclear reactions.

Hope it helps

Sebastien