Re: [fluka-discuss]: voxel plot in fluka

From: <riyadey_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 17:24:27 +0530

Thanks, it worked. But regrading my second query, we can zoom only a
particular portion at a time in the geometry window and accordingly it
grabs the image present in active window. Is it possible to zoom the WHOLE
GEOMETRY 2 times or 3 times or more, without bothering the screen size of
our monitor ?

While zooming, some portions are removed from the active window and can't
be captured.