Re: [fluka-discuss]: why can not show all plot figure?

From: Answers <answers_at_pcfluka.mi.infn.it>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 12:26:31 +0200 (CEST)

Dear 李立华 ,
I usually type in the Flair terminal the following (as an example):

set terminal png
set term png size 1200, 300
set size 1, 1
set output 'outputname.png'

Changing the size of your image you should be able to
see the entire image, as large as you wish.
In flair you can also define the x-axis’s and y-axis’s labels, as well as
the title, if needed.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Giulia

On Sat, 2 May 2020, 李立华 wrote:

> Dear Fluka experts:
>
>     when i use fluka2020 to do a simulation, then use gnuplot to plot,the figure is like below:
>
> why can not show all figure(the magnitude)?
>
> with best regards!
>
> [IMAGE]
>

> 请注意:在您阅读本邮件时,如您了解本邮件内容涉及商业秘密,请您遵守与发信人的商务约定,保守商业机密。如您发现本邮件内容涉及重要
?? ??业秘密或与国家秘密相关,请您即刻联系发信人,确认邮件内容是否适于通过互联网传递。