[fluka-discuss]: Compiling with the new version of FLUKA

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 13:09:46 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have unfortunately another issue with the new version of FLUKA.

I tried to compile a fortran source that I compiled thousands of time
with the old versione and it gave me this error message:

../../Source/Source_FNG_Depth_Mirror.f: In subroutine `source':
../../Source/Source_FNG_Depth_Mirror.f:485:
          LCHFLK (NPFLKA) = .FALSE.
          ^
Invalid declaration of or reference to symbol `lchflk' at (^) [initially
seen at (^)]
../../Source/Source_FNG_Depth_Mirror.f:486:
          DCHFLK (NPFLKA) = ZERZER
          ^
Invalid declaration of or reference to symbol `dchflk' at (^) [initially
seen at (^)]

The problem is that this two variable are in the part that I have not to
modify. What can be the orgin of this error?

Best regards and thanks for your time, Alessandro Calamida.