Re: [fluka-discuss]: New version of FLUKA

From: Julien Bonvalet <julien.bonvalet_at_u-bordeaux.fr>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 22:34:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Sorry but I have the same issue with version 2020.0.3 for gfortran8.3 compiler.
In Flair, 001.out always says taht ***this version is obsolete ....***

Each time I updated FLUKA, I use the same directory at the same place in my computer.
FLUPRO and FLUFOR point to the correct paths.

I really don't understand...

Julien (CELIA)