Re: [fluka-discuss]: [fluka discuss]

From: Answers <answers_at_pcfluka.mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 16:19:27 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Ye,
I am afraid the attachment is missing.

However, for the moment to include the beam information
you have to add manually the SPOTBEAM, SPOTPOS, SPOTDIR cards,
with the appropriate parameters, as described in sections 7.68,
7.69 and 7.70 in the FLUKA manual.

As already mentioned, you can also create your own external routine
(e.g. in C++, python, etc) that generates a text file in the form
of the FLUKA input file, with the SPOTBEAM, SPOTPOS and SPOTDIR cards
and associated parameters.

We will try to add this feature in flair in the near future,
so that you can automatically import also the beam information
in the FLUKA input file.

Best regards,
Giulia