[fluka-discuss]:Fortran runtime error:Incorrect extent in VALUE argument

From: 杨冬 <19211010031_at_fudan.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 20:27:56 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear FLUKA experts:

I first met FLUKA and flair a few days ago. After installation of FLUKA and flair in my computer (Ubuntu 18.04, gfortran), i opened flair and tried to run an example, but the progress was stagnent and the status showed ***TIME-OUT***. I read the *.log file and get the following errors in
it:

Fortran runtime error: Incorrect extent in VALUE argument to DATE_AND_TIME intrinsic: is -2, should be >=8
Error termination. Backtrace:
#0 0x7f3fe883b2ed in ???
#1 0x7f3fe883bed5 in ???
#2 0x7f3fe883c1c7 in ???