[fluka-discuss]: Fwd: Re: Clasafety02 Subroutine

From: María José García Fusté <mgarcia_at_cells.es>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 18:28:04 +0200

Good afternoon,

At ALBA Synchrotron we have been using FLUKA smoothly without problems
for a long time but we seem unable to install correctly the last version
in our HPC cluster. I attach a summary of the steps undertaken to
install FLUKA by our IT systems team and the error files that we get
when trying to run a file that was already tested in previous versions
and run succesfully.

Any help would be highly appreciated, as we plan to endevour in some new
Beamlines shielding calculations that cannot be done without the cluster,

Thanks for your attention,

Dr. Maria-Jose Garcia-Fuste

--

Ph.D María-José García-Fusté
Radiation Protection Officer- Health & Safety Office
ALBA SYNCHROTRON
Carrer de la Llum 2-26 | 08290 | Cerdanyola del Vallès| Barcelona |
Spain <http://www.albasynchrotron.es/en/about/coming-to-alba>
(+34) 93 592 4396 | mobile (+34) 649 609 968
www.albasynchrotron.es <http://www.albasynchrotron.es>| mgarcia_at_cells.es
<mailto:mgarcia_at_cells.es> | legal notice
<https://www.albasynchrotron.es/en/about/legal-notice>
**Please, do not print this e-mail unless it is absolutely necessary.
**Si heu rebut aquest correu per error, us informo que pot contenir
informació confidencial i privada i que està prohibit el seu ús. Us
agrairíem que ho comuniqueu al remitent i l'elimineu. Gràcies.
Si ha recibido este correo por error, le informo de que puede contener
información confidencial y privada y que está prohibido su uso. Le
agradeceré que lo comunique a su remitente y lo elimine. Gracias.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please note that it may
contain confidential and private information, therefore, the use of this
information is strictly forbidden. Please inform the sender of the error
and delete the information received. Thank you.
Fluka2020.0.3 Problem
==============
Source:
https://www.fluka.org/packages/fluka2020.0-linux-gfor64bit-8.3-AA.tar.gz
File: fluka2020.0-linux-gfor64bit-8.3-AA.tar.gz
We have installed Fluka 2020 with EasyBuild. Installed  and compiled
using GCC 8.3 with no errors:
# Built with EasyBuild version 3.9.0 on 2020-04-21
easyblock = 'MakeCp'
name = 'fluka'
version = '2020.0'
versionsuffix = '-gfor64bit-8.3-AA'
homepage='https://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=download&sub=packages'
description = """FLUKA is a general purpose tool for calculations of
particle transport and interactions with matter, covering an extended
range of applications spanning from proton and electron accelerator
shielding to target design, calorimetry, activation, dosimetry, detector
design, Accelerator Driven Systems, cosmic rays, neutrino physics,
radiotherapy etc"""
toolchain = {'name': 'GCC', 'version':'8.3.0-2.32'}
toolchainopts = {'noopt': True, 'strict': True}
sources=['%s%s-linux%s.tar.gz' % (name.lower(), version, versionsuffix)]
files_to_copy = ['*']
sanity_check_paths = {
'files': ['flukahp','flukahp.map'],
'dirs': []
}
modextravars = {'FLUFOR': 'gfortran'}
modextravars = {'FLUPRO': '%(installdir)s'}
modextrapaths = {'PATH': 'flutil'}
moduleclass = 'phys'
With the old FLUKA version this method had worked correctly (2011.2x.6,
2011.2x-8). Now, when we try to "Run", we get try following message:
  Find error output files attached.
  Regards