[fluka-discuss]: [fluka-discuss]: VOXEL material assignment stopping position

From: vt222 <nelly.abbani_at_stud.uni-heidelberg.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 12:08:55 +0200

Dear Fluka experts,

I am trying to run a simulation using a target imported from DICOM images, and I would like to check that each organ is assigned the correct RSP. I am trying tofind the stopping position of the different voxel material loaded in Fluka, however it seems that only the density of the different materials in stored in Fluka. Is there a way to import specific stopping positions in fluka for the different voxel materials? And if not, is it possible to find the stopping positions that were loaded in fluka from the materials assignment files?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Nelly