[fluka-discuss]: R-Phi-Z USRBIN scoring

From: Pavel Degtiarenko <pavel_at_jlab.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 22:04:58 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,
I encounter strange behaviour of the R-Phi-Z scoring, when the beam particles going along Z are shown in the plots as if the beam is radially displaced. X-Y-Z scoring accumulated in the same run is normal. The example is based on the 'basic' default source with the beam and USRBINs added. Please see the .inp and .flair files in the attachment. I tested FLUKA2020 and FLUKA2020.2 (development) with the same result.
Best regards,
Pavel Degtiarenko