Re: [fluka-discuss]: R-Phi-Z USRBIN scoring

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 19:24:43 +0200

Hi Pavel
in the R-Z-PHi binning, the limit of the phi interval are fixed to 0-2pi,
cannot be changed and do not need to be input. The what(5) and what(8)
are used instead to displace the axis of the binning if needed.
If you need only 0-pi, you can set the number of phi bins=2
Hope this helps
Paola
> Dear FLUKA experts,
> I encounter strange behaviour of the R-Phi-Z scoring, when the beam
> particles going along Z are shown in the plots as if the beam is radially
> displaced. X-Y-Z scoring accumulated in the same run is normal. The
> example is based on the 'basic' default source with the beam and USRBINs
> added. Please see the .inp and .flair files in the attachment. I tested
> FLUKA2020 and FLUKA2020.2 (development) with the same result.
> Best regards,
> Pavel Degtiarenko

> .

Paola Sala