[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA installing error on docker

From: Hamideh Jalali <jalali.hb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 14:43:30 +0430

 Dear FLUKA Experts
I am going to launch fluka using Docker on Windows 10 Pro. I installed the
docker toolbox and the command, docker run --rm hello-world was executed
correctly. The other steps went well and the latest version of fluka was
downloaded.But in the process of installing fluka I faced the error: rm:
cannot remove 'flukahp.map': No such file or directory
and other error messages possibly arising from this error. A snapshot of
first errors is attached.
Could you please guide me what the problem is.

Thanks in Advance
Hamideh