Re: [fluka-discuss]: Installation of FLUKA on linux

From: Answers <answers_at_pcfluka.mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 17:01:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hello
it looks like you do not have any fortran compiler installed.
You should install either gfortran or g77,
(look here : https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortranDistros)
then choose the correct fluka tar
file according to your compiler, and set the FLUFOR environmental
variable accordingly.
Hope this helps
Paola