Re: [fluka-discuss]: Installation of FLUKA on linux

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 11:24:04 +0200

Hi
the message
"rm: cannot remove ‘flukahp.map’:"
is not a real error and does not affect the build process. It happens at
the first "make", because the script tries to clean the directory removing
"old" map files. IF no map file has been produced yet, the removing
complains, but the build goes on

The real problems in the past messages were

g77: command not found
and

gfortran: Command not found

which means that there is no compiler.