[fluka-discuss]: What will the result from this modified user routine look like?

From: THANAPONG LIKHITPARINYA <thanapong.likhitparinya_at_mail.kmutt.ac.th>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 16:03:09 +0700

Dear FLUKA experts,

As I try to run the modified fluscw.f, I got the .txt file as I wonder,
but I'm not sure about the result in .txt file.It has only 1 row of dataset
and nothing else in there.and also I use $FLUPRO/bin/rfluka -N 0 -M 5
input.inp -e testfluscw to execute.

I have known that this command said to run up to 5 cycle, but why i
got only 1 set of .txt file ? Is it because of my modified fluscw.f or the
value in .txt file is already average values? I want to know why this
happened?

Furthermore, If there any document about how to read output by modified
user routine or example in this field , please recommend me.I'm very new in
using user routine.