Re: [fluka-discuss]: Null output from FLUKA code

From: Luca Teruzzi <luca.teruzzi_at_studenti.unimi.it>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 16:32:01 +0200

Dear Paola,
thank you very much for your help.
In the past days I followed your advice but I also tried to modify a little the initial input file.
Still I don't fully understand the output I get from USRBDX card for optical photons I want to generate in the YAG screen
and I have some doubts about the correct use of some card in the input file.
Can I ask for some more help?
I attach the latest input file I wrote and its USRBDX output.

Thank you for the kind attention,

Luca
<signaturebeforequotedtext></signaturebeforequotedtext>