Re: [fluka-discuss]: EMFCUT card

From: Mauro Valente <mauro.valente_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 21:38:10 -0300

Dear Celestine,

Although I am not a FLUKA expert, I may suggest you to revise whenever you
are defining cutoff energy by means of kinetic or total energy.

I may figure out you are interested in keeping cutoff values lower than
initial kinetic energy of primary showers.

Hope this may help,

regards,

Il giorno mar 25 ago 2020 alle ore 21:33 Celestine Onjewu Oche <
oche.pg821497_at_st.futminna.edu.ng> ha scritto:

> Hello Fluka experts
> I am trying to use the EMFCUT card
> The value for what(1) [ secondary particles (e-,e+)]that I used is 1e-5
> GeV same with [photons] what(2)
> The card is highlighted meaning there is an error. Pls what value do you
> advice.
> I used that value because the Energy Of the incident phone is 15keV.

                                                Prof. Mauro Valente, PhD.
                                                         Medical Physics
                                                        IFEG - CONICET &
                                                     University of Cordoba