Re: [fluka-discuss]: [Fwd: Run time error if cycle number is greater than 2]

From: <riyadey_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 14:17:50 +0530

Dear Paola,

I modified the source.f where z cosines are read from WWLINE.

For 1000 histories, it is running smoothly with 10 spawns, but for more
than 1E+7, a run time error is occurring and a message is appearing that
there is no disk space available in root. I am using a system with 40 GB
disk space. I am attaching one screenshot of the size of the output
files. Is this problem occurring due to the source file ? Or is there
any unnecessary big file generating during the simulation?

It will be very helpful if you can guide something about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

Riya Dey