Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problem using last version of FLUKA with Ubuntu 18.04

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 15:03:54 +0200

Hello
If I see correctly, the name of your directory has a space in it. This
will completely confuse the procedure, that will "see" the last part of
the directory name as a separate parameter.
Please rename it to, for instance, Water_Target or WaterTae=rget
Hope this solves the problem

Paola

Paola Sala
INFN Milano