[fluka-discuss]: Installation problem of flair on Mac OS X10.15.

From: XI LI <xli009_at_odu.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 21:04:11 -0400

Dear Fluka experts,

I am trying to install the Flair interface on Mac OS X10.15.
I followed the instructions in the website
http://pcfluka.mi.infn.it/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/15271.html

and the beginner course
https://indico.cern.ch/event/753612/contributions/3121552/attachments/1974573/3285949/Installation_2019.pdf

However there is always an error when I compiled the flair-geoviewer as the
following
clang: error: no input files
make: *** [geometryobject.o] Error 1

In that condition, when I try to "make install" flair-geoviewer, it will
show
install: geoviewer.so: No such file or directory
make: *** [install] Error 71

Is there any possibility to solve this or flair expert to ask? Any advice
is appreciated very much.

Best,
Xi

--
Xi Li
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering