[fluka-discuss]: Problem with old version of lattic.f

From: panov <panov_at_dec1.sinp.msu.ru>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 17:51:08 +0300

Dear FLUKA team,

Five years ago I prepared a rather complicated project to simulate real
large cosmic-ray spectrometer based on a ionization calorimeter. The
project uses both source.f and lattic.f options. The project worked very
well during five years up to the last upgrade of FLUKA. This time the
compatibility from down to up in *.f programs was broken. I could
correct my source.f code, but can't incorporate my old solution to the
new format in lattic.f code. I obtain the message "*** Lattice geometry
non supported !!! ***          82" in *.out file and only header of
output file with events. In Files.zip all my relevant files, and
lattic-old.f is my old solution for previous version of FLUKA. Can you
please help me to incorporate my old solution to new format of lattic.f
file?

Best regards,

Alexander