[fluka-discuss]: Error generated while fluence estimation

From: <ashishsingh_at_barctara.gov.in>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 16:57:46 +0530

Dear fluka users,

I am trying to run my house geometry input after compiling my source.f
reading the output data obtained from mgdrwaBDX stored in fluence.txt
file(position coordinates, energy, weight and directional cosines i.e.
x,y,z,E,wt,u,v,w), following error obtained. I have attached the error
screenshot along with input file. It will be highly appreciable if
somebody help me out.

--
Thanks & Regards
Ashish Kumar Singh