[fluka-discuss]: ignoring input

From: Michaela Kozlovská <kozlovska_at_sujchbo.cz>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 11:39:09 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I made a model of a surface activity probe in order to score energy.
I used FLUKA version 4-0.1 and FLAIR version 3.1-4.

Geometry model seemed to be OK, but when I launched the simulation, the running immediately stopped and the out file said: "ignoring input" - see, please attached printscreen.

I am sending the flair and input files as well.

Could somebody, please, find what went wrong with the simulation?

Thank you very much,

Michaela Kozlovska