Re: [fluka-discuss]: ignoring input

From: Mikhail Polkovnikov <pmk_at_ihep.ru>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 20:29:42 +0300

Dear Michaela,

I think the problem is in the names of elements, you should use FLUKA's
names in order to load proper neutron cross section library. See manual
section in Flair 10.4 - The FLUKA neutron cross section library.

I have to change names of some elements to run simulation. See attachment.

Best regards,
Mikhail