Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: Neutron capture on Gadolinium

From: 戴小容 <daixr20_at_lzu.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 14:02:54 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Please don't disturb me by sending messages, thank you

&gt; -----原始邮件-----
&gt; 发件人: "Paola Sala" <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
&gt; 发送时间: 2021-01-06 15:25:13 (星期三)
&gt; 收件人: "Alice Coffani" <coffani_at_llr.in2p3.fr>
&gt; 抄送: "fluka discussion" <fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org>
&gt; 主题: Re: [fluka-discuss]: Neutron capture on Gadolinium
&gt;
&gt; Dear Alice
&gt; Neutron interactions below 20 MeV are treated on the basis of neutron
&gt; cross section evaluations in a group-wise way, except for a few isotopoes.
&gt; This means that also photon emission is treated group-wise, I mean that
&gt; the gamma energy is "grouped" in intervals, not lines. More than this,
&gt; there is no correlation among emitted gamma lines.
&gt; Paola
&gt; &gt; Dear expects,
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; I am having some troubles to understand how to retreive informations on
&gt; &gt; neutron captures on Gd. I would like to reconstruct the spectrum of
&gt; &gt; deexcitation photons. So far I select interactions with ICode=300 and
&gt; &gt; JTRACK =8 where photons are listed among the daughter particles and I
&gt; &gt; require that a nucleus of Gd is in the residual nucleai list (ask for
&gt; &gt; ICRES=64). I have checked the energies of the daughter photons but they
&gt; &gt; do not correspond to the predicted de excitation energy of the Gd
&gt; &gt; isotope created. Am I doing something wrong?
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Thanks a lot.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Best,
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Alice
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; __________________________________________________________________________
&gt; &gt; You can manage unsubscription from this mailing list at
&gt; &gt; https://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=acc_info
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Paola Sala
&gt; INFN Milano
&gt; tel. Milano +39-0250317374
&gt; tel. CERN +41-227679148
&gt;
</fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org></coffani_at_llr.in2p3.fr></paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>