[fluka-discuss]: simulation of cosmic rays

From: Sandipan <sandipan_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 17:44:18 +0530

Dear Experts,

I am trying to use GCR-IONF SPECSOUR as a plane parallel beam hitting a
cylindrical geometry. But I have failed to modify the gcrttool example
Input to a smaller geometry. It ends with " STOP 6500: EOF" error with a
message of "FINITE GEOMETRY" error.

Can anyone please guide me how to use GCR-IONF source as a simple beam
hitting an ordinary geometry? I have also attached my I/P for
corrections

Sandipan