Re: [fluka-discuss]: dpa in zircaloy from actinides decay

From: Marchetti, Mara (INE) <"Marchetti,>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 08:13:57 +0000

Dear Alfredo,

at the end, I encountered a lot of problems.

I thought to begin with a simple system to familiarize with both fluka and flair (because at the end I have to model a system with different actinides at the periphery of the pellet). In this exercise, I considered a Am-241 source which is at the rim and I try to calculate the dpa in the cladding ( only Zr here).
With my input file, I cannot generate the .bnn file (message: Cannot execute command Alphadecay2_0.bnn). Now the reason can be everything to me.
I enclose my input file for your review and also .out, .log and .err of my last cycle.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration,

Mara