[fluka-discuss]: Neutron reaction in Lithium-6

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 14:01:25 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts,

I have to estimate the neutron-alpha rection rate in lithium-6. I have
read that the alpha particles and the tritium produced are not
transported by FLUKA. Hower, they can be scored using the RESNUCLEi
card. I tried but I do not understand the results shown. Putting no data
in the Z and A option I find two results at Z=0.5 and Z=1.5. Instead,
choosing Z=1 and A=4 I obtaine 0. Why this happens? Am I using the right
physics card?

I attached the input file at the email.

Best regards and thank you for your time, Alessandro Calamida.