[fluka-discuss]: pydicom on Ubuntu 20.04

From: Almalki, Abdulrahman <aaalmalk_at_purdue.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 18:01:19 +0000

Hello there,
I've recently installed FLUKA and flair using WSL (using Ubuntu 20.04 linux version installed on windows 10)and it's working great thus far. For this Linux distribution the python3.8 is the default version and python3-pydicom 1.4.1 latest version has been installed, but flair keeps asking me to download pydicom which means it might need further action. I've added the following bash alias before to set python3 a default version [ alias python='/usr/bin/python3' ] Do I need to add a such thing to link pydicom to flair.
any help would be appreciated.

thank you