[fluka-discuss]: Dose equivalent from neutrons

From: ÕÅ¿¡½Ü <1442869412_at_ahjzu.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 12:26:03 +0800

Dear experts,
I want to get the neutron dose equivalent rate produced by proton impact. At present, there are two methods, semi-empirical formula calculation and FLUKA software calculation. When using semi-empirical formula to calculate neutron dose equivalent rate, we need to consider neutron energy spectrum. I want to know whether we should also consider neutron energy spectrum when using FLUKA calculation, and if so, how should we implement it in FLUKA?