Re: [fluka-discuss]: Lead prompt gamma spectrum

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 11:35:57 +0200

Dear Pierfrancesco
Fluka transports
neutrons below 20 MeV with a groupwise algorithm (see the manual for
details). With this method, photons from neutron captures and
interactions are also produced in energy "groups", not as discrete gamma
lines.
A better treatment is available for a few isotopes (see the manual again).
  Extension to more isotopes is in the to-do list
Regards
Paola