[fluka-discuss]: The ¡°Dose equivalent¡± to ¡°Dose equivalent rate¡±

From: ÕÅ¿¡½Ü <1442869412_at_ahjzu.edu.cn>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 18:05:14 +0800

Dear experts,
In the previous question, I changed WHAT(2) in USRBIN to DOSE-EQ, and the result I got is shown in the figure. I am still confused about how to convert the dose equivalent in the result into the dose equivalent rate, and how to realize the calculation by beam intensity mentioned earlier.
And What is the meaning of the unit ¡°pSv¡± of DOSE-EQ?