Re: [fluka-discuss]: Strange K+ distribution

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 13:41:08 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Anna,

to further analyze your question, could you provide the FLUKA version
numbers you used for your earlier and new distributions?

This could help to understand the reason for the change.

Also, just to be sure, the piK.png figure was produced with the earlier
FLUKA version, and the figures E_piK.png and chargedParticles.png are
obtained with the newer FLUKA version?

Best regards,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science