Re: [fluka-discuss]: seed file not accepted

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 16:38:05 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Angel,

from Paola Sala's email when the new version was announced:

Warning: if you see this message in the *1ST* cycle?? of a series, don't
worry!

!!!!!!!!!! Seed file not accepted: or corrupted or main seed not matching
the requested one !!!!!!!!!!

It is immaterial, it simply tells you that the initial seed has to be
created from scratch because the default one does not match what you asked
for in the RANDOMIZ card

If you see it in the 2nd, 3rd cycle..then DO worry!

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science