RE: [fluka-discuss]: Dpa Results

From: Tshepo Mahafa <Tshepo.Mahafa_at_necsa.co.za>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 07:21:08 +0000

Dear Paola,

Thank you so much. It makes perfect sense.
As a follow up to your last line: “If you need only a global value over your target, you can set a USRBIN with only one interval for each of the coordinates”
Do you mean that instead of binning my material in the Z coordinate into 50 like I did, I can bin it once, which will cover the whole size of the sample.
And that will give me the global dpa over the target.

Kind Regards,

Tshepo