[fluka-discuss]: Scoring card

From: ytaiwo85 <ytaiwo85_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 15:48:09 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Expert,
I want to do this work using FLUKA
 Simulation of the bombardment of isolated Beryllium target with 100MeV proton beam (radius=3cm, uniform spatial distribution) and find track length estimation of neutron fluence and energy distribution on the target.
Base on my understanding, usrbdx card should be able to account for it.
I want to ask if this card is appropriate and if there’s any previous related questions ask by the users that can be of help to me.
I need your guidance.