Re: [fluka-discuss]: Major new FLUKA release fluka2021.2 is out

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 14:58:07 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Hamideh,

eventually you solved your problem by now, for completeness let me point
you to the webpage

https://flukadocker.github.io/fluka_wsl/

which describes the installation of FLUKA on Windows 10 using Windows
Subsystem for Linux.

I'd think it should take care of the splitting between FLUKA and data
files by now (but I do not have a Windows machine to test it).

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science