[fluka-discuss]: No raness or out or err files generated from fluka 2021 on a server

From: Tamer Tolba <tamer.tolba_at_uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 11:03:44 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

We have installed fluka 2021 on the Uni. server (we had 2011 working
properly before on the same server). I tried to run 3 cycles of a fluka
code, which runs perfectly on my personal PC, on that server. The job
that should take at least 30 min was finished, on the queue, in few
second with no error message! However, no results were generated.
However, 3 empty *.log files (for the 3 cycles), a raness_* file for the
first cycle and a FlukaBash.oxxxxxxx file are generated (please find
them at the attachment).

Since the code runs on my PC, so I am sure that it is not a code
problem, it must be the installation on the server, but without an
obvious error message it is hard for me to define the problem! There are
some information in the FlukaBash.oxxxxxxx file.

Would you please help my in resolving this problem.

Best regards,

Tamer

--
Dr. Tamer Tolba