[fluka-discuss]: Depth dose and range dependence with energy

From: Aline Granja <alinegranja_at_id.uff.br>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 11:49:00 -0300

Dear Fluka Experts,
I am conducting a study of monoenergetic proton beam incident on
cylindrical geometry for various compositions. I need to evaluate the
longitudinal dose distribution (depth x dose) and the range (90% of maximum
dose) dependence with energy (energy x depth). However, I am confused about
the output files. For the depth dose I used the USRBIN "dose" card which,
according to the manual the dose is given in GeV/g per primary particle
unit. In this case, for plotting would I get a cm x GeV/g/particle plot?
About the second case, (energy x depth90), can I use the USRCOLL card?

I am waiting for an answer,
Att.
--
*Aline Granja*