Re: [fluka-discuss]: Depth dose and range dependence with energy

From: <alfredo.ferrari_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 17:08:21 +0200

Dear Aline

I am not completely sure I understand your question. If you want the
longitudinal depth-dose profile, assuming you want the one radially
integrated, a cylindrical usrbin with 1 bin in radius (from 0 up to the
radius you wish) and many bins in Z. The results will be indeed in GeV/g,
I do not understand why you want them in energy x depth, maybe I did not
fully get your question. About the range, do you mean the depth at which
the dose has fallen to 90% of the peak dose? In this case the same usrbin
will give you the possibility to find that depth. Usrcoll is not suitable
for that purpose.

Write again (always to the list) if I misunderstood your question

Alfredo