[fluka-discuss]: USRYIELD scoring CM lab angle and CM kinetic energy

From: Ryan Brosch <rbrosch_at_asu.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:35:56 +0700

Dear FLUKA experts,

I would like to score the inelastic hadronic scattering cross section in CM
frame for protons on an oxygen-16 target. I can score CM lab angle in
degrees and lab kinetic energy as USRYIELD 125, but I would like to score
the outgoing kinetic energy in CM frame as well. I don't see a way to do
this in USRYIELD. Am I missing something?

Thank you,

--
Ryan Brosch
Arizona State University