RE:[fluka-discuss]: USRYIELD scoring CM lab angle and CM kinetic energy

From: Ricardo Manuel Dos Santos Augusto <r.s.augusto_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 19:32:28 +0000

Dear Ryan,

Indeed it is not possible to score directly the outgoing kinetic energy in the centre of mass reference system via USRYIELD.
However, you can alternatively score the total energy in the c.m.s. frame (#36) and subtract the mass to get the kinetic energy in the c.m.s. frame.

Hope this helps,
Ricardo

//Ricardo dos Santos Augusto
TRIUMF-EH&S