Re: [fluka-discuss]:

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 14:04:22 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Mohammed,

if you give "ELECTRON" as the WHAT(2) of a USRBIN scorer, you will get
the average electron fluence in the corresponding bin of the chosen mesh
(WHAT(1)).

Unit is in this case "electrons/cm2/(unit primary particle weight)".

"unit primary particle weight" often has a value of "1," for each primary
particle (it can be different from "1." if one applies biasing
techniques).

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science