Re: [fluka-discuss]: Fwd: Plotting double differential USRBDX results

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 22:44:49 +0100 (CET)

Dear Hamideh,

but the scoring has been defined - in the input card for USRBDX, 3 bins
are requested for the solid angle - Omega_min defaults to "0" and
Omega_max to "2 pi" (in the "Phi1"-case, in the "Phi2"-case, this would
be 4 pi) . So we have 3 bins in solid angle

0 pi - 2/3 pi
2/3 pi - 4/3 pi
4/3 pi to 2 pi

In polar angle, this corresponds to the binning

0 - 48.19 degrees
48.19 - 70.53 degrees
70.53 - 90.00 degrees

When loading the tab_lis-file into FLAIR for plotting, the "Det"-menu
let's you choose which of the three bins you want to plot (and also the
quantity integrated over solid angle).

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science