[fluka-discuss]: Fwd: [fluka-forum] [Flair] Flair config options

From: Carl Ross <carlkross_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 08:53:41 -0800

There is confusion as to the official version of fluka. As recent posts
have indicated, there are significant differences between the versions,
especially as it relates to photonuclear reactions.

The community might be interested in my recent post to the CERN forum
regarding flair and the response I received.

ubuntu 20.04
Flair 3.1-15.1
Fluka 2021.2

Various preferences can be set using Config under the Flair tab.

Under “Fluka” various directories can be set.

It would seem that one should be able to set the Program (executable) to,
e.g., myfluka if a special version is being used.

However, it seems that Flair only expects to use flukahp in the root Fluka
directory.

This is not a serious limitation as long as one knows about it but it took
some effort to discover why my special source was not being used.

Thanks,

Carl Ross