[fluka-discuss]: New Flair

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 11:13:51 +0100

Dear FLUKA Experts,

Until now I always used the old Flair version, the 2.3.0, and everything
works fine. However, yesterday I tried to use the new neutrons pointwise
features and I discovered that the card to activate is not present in
the Flair database. For this reason I dowloaded and installed the new
Flair version given on the FLUKA website, the 2.3.b. Now, when I
activate flair I do not know which version I am using and I am not still
founding the new card to activate the neutron pointwise trasport. I have
no problems in putting the card manualy in the input but in the feature
I will prefer to use the graphical editor.

Best regards and thank you for your time, Alessandro Calamida.

--
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.