Re: [fluka-discuss]: Beginner issue with running flair

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 13:39:20 +0100 (CET)

Dear Neil,

I don't use Windows, but could that be a Firewall problem? I remember a
colleague having a similar problem on a Windows laptop (however using a
docker installation, so it might not be too similar), and he could open
flair once he switched off/reconfigured the Windows Firewall.

But maybe more experienced Windows users have a better idea what is going
on here.

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science