Re: [fluka-discuss]: problem with MAGFLD routine in new FLUKA release

From: Lev Shekhtman <lshekhtm_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 02:54:00 +0100

Dear Stefan, thank you for your reply. In my code (see attached to my
first mail) I have the following lines:

DOUBLE PRECISION BTX,BTY,BTZ,B,BR,BZ
BTZ = DSQRT(2*BTZ**2+BTY**2+BTX**2-1.D0)

In previous FLUKA releases this worked properly and there was no complain
about normalization. Why it does not work in the new one?

Regards, Lev.